- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Tyler - Impossible Truth
- Write a Review
- #K74158 000000000 K74158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Rooted in apocalyptic expectation and bittersweet nostalgia, Tyler ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Rooted in apocalyptic expectation and bittersweet nostalgia, Tyler describes the record as 'my '70s singer-songwriter record it just doesn't have any words.' 2010's Behold the Spirit, William Tyler's first album under his own name, was celebrated by Pitchfork as 'the most vital, energized album by an American solo guitarist in a decade or more' and established him as a critical favorite. Impossible Truth will challenge your ideas of what an instrumental guitar record can and should be. As his friend and tour mate M.C. Taylor from Hiss Golden Messenger puts it, 'William will worry a phrase, some tangled chordal wormhole, until you are certain it's all that exists. He'll take you over the stiles, he'll love you up and down, and then he'll make you cry for the world and what we've done to it.";Track List:1. Country of Illusion;2. The Geography of Nowhere;3. Cadillac Desert;4. We Can't Go Home Again;5. A Portrait of Sarah;6. Hotel Catatonia;7. The Last Residents of Westfall;8. The World Set Free;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.