- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Dixon - Willie's Blues
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K63585 000000000 K63585000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since the early 1950s, Willie Dixon has been the studio kingpin of Chicago blues, having written, pr...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since the early 1950s, Willie Dixon has been the studio kingpin of Chicago blues, having written, produced, and played bass on countless classics by Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Otis Rush, Koko Taylor, and many others. Dixon has always managed to find time away from the studio to work as a performer, slapping his upright bass and singing his own tunes in a highly compelling, conversational baritone. He was working the coffeehouse circuit with pianist Memphis Slim when he cut this, his first album as a leader, in 1959. Besides his unique interpretations of "Nervous" and "Built for Comfort," it includes eight lesser known compositions from Dixon's prolific pen. It is unlike all other albums by Dixon, as he and Slim are accompanied, not by the usual crew of Chicago blues players, but by a group of New York mainstream jazzmen, including tenor saxophonist Hal Ashby, guitarist Wally Richardson and drummer Gus Johnson.;Track List:1. Nervous 3:15;2. Good Understanding 2:15;3. That's My Baby 3:22;4. Slim's Thing 3:24;5. That's All I Want Baby 2:15;6. Don't You Tell Nobody 2:04;7. Youth to You 3:24;8. Sittin' and Cryin' the Blues 3:23;9. Built for Comfort 1:47;10. I Got a Razor 4:14;11. Go Easy 5:52;12. Move Me 3:20;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.