- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - ...and Then I Wrote
- Write a Review
- #K61178 000000000 K61178000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Long before selling over 40 million records and before he sang a note, Willie Nelson...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Long before selling over 40 million records and before he sang a note, Willie Nelson started his career as a songwriter/hitmaker. The... And Then I Wrote LP, originally released in 1962, debuted Willie Nelson's unique vocal stylings to the world. Featuring all original compositions including the legendary hits "Crazy"(made famous by Patsy Cline) "Touch Me" and "Hello Walls" Jackpot Records is honored to release this momentous record on stellar colored vinyl from the master tapes with the original artwork. The critical success of the album Shotgun Willie (1973), combined with the critical and commercial success of Red Headed Stranger (1975) and Stardust (1978), made Nelson one of the most recognized artists in country music. He was one of the main figures of outlaw country, a subgenre of country music that developed in the late 1960s as a reaction to the conservative restrictions of the Nashville sound. Nelson has acted in over 30 films, co-authored several books, and has been involved in activism for the use of biofuels and the legalization of marijuana.;Track List:1. Look at the Fool;2. Bring It on Up;3. Helpless;4. Freeway Blues;5. Tijuana Moon;6. Ain't It;7. Peculiar;8. Who Could Deny You;9. Mexicali Voodoo;10. Down in the Street;11. Wanda Lou
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.