- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - Let's Face The Music and Dance
- Write a Review
- #K78846 000000000 K78846000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Country superstar. Following the success of his 2012 success Heroes, Willie Nels...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Country superstar. Following the success of his 2012 success Heroes, Willie Nelson returns, this time with his Family band, to deliver another beautiful album of songs that are near and dear to his heart. Like the man himself, this stunning collection is not easily defined by genre or style. The songs include American standards and country classics, Irving Berlin and Carl Perkins, Django Reinhart as well as Willie-penned originals. Yet the result is a beautiful, cohesive set songs about love and reflection in Willie's inimitable style. It is a record in the vein of both Stardust and Redheaded Stranger and destined to become a classic.;Track List:1. Let's Face the Music and Dance;2. Is the Better Part Over;3. You'll Never Know;4. Vous Et Moi;5. Walking My Baby Back Home;6. Matchbox;7. Twilight Time;8. I Can't Give You Anything But Love;9. I LL Keep on Loving You;10. I Wish I Didn't Love You So;11. South of the Border;12. Nuage;13. Marie (The Dawn Is Breaking);14. Shame on You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.