- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - My Way
- Write a Review
- L41205 000000000 L41205000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from the country music icon. My Way explores Willie's admiration and connection to Fran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from the country music icon. My Way explores Willie's admiration and connection to Frank Sinatra's art and artistry across 11 fresh, intoxicating takes on songs made famous by the Chairman of the Board. Recorded in the tradition of 1978s legendary Stardust and 2016s Grammy Award-winning Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin, My Way is a warm and personal nod from one icon to another. Included are Willie's takes on timeless tunes like "Summer Wind," "It Was A Very Good Year," "I'll Be Around," "Fly Me To The Moon," "What Is This Thing Called Love" (cast as a duet with fellow Grammy winner Norah Jones) and, of course, the anthemic "My Way." Add Willie's stalwart backing band plus lush arrangements for full string and horn sections - all produced by Grammy winners Buddy Cannon and Matt Rollings - and you've got an album that's as cool as it gets.;Track List:1. Fly Me to the Moon 2:44;2. Summer Wind 3:22;3. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road) 3:58;4. A Foggy Day 2:56;5. It Was a Very Good Year 3:55;6. Blue Moon 2:37;7. I'll Be Around 2:58;8. Night and Day 2:48;9. What Is This Thing Called Love - Williie Nelson with Norah Jones 2:27;10. Young at Heart 2:44;11. My Way 4:51;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.