- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - Ride Me Back Home
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63812 000000000 L63812000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2019 release. Willie Nelson returns with another incredible addition to his legen...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2019 release. Willie Nelson returns with another incredible addition to his legendary catalog. Once again working with longtime producer Buddy Cannon, Willie's Ride Me Back Home sits beside 2017's God's Problem Child and 2018's Last Man Standing as a trilogy of superior song craft exploring ideas of mortality with wisdom, empathy and a winking love of life. Nelson and Cannon co-wrote a handful of songs but go deep into their favorite songsmiths, great writers with great stories to tell: Sonny Throck-Morton, Guy Clark, Mac Davis, Buzz Rabin. The result is a magical collection of tunes with emphasis on the lyric. Backed by an amazing band of Nashville gunslingers, Ride Me Back Home finds Willie Nelson making some of the most inspired work of his career.;Track List:1. Ride Me Back Home;2. Come on Time;3. My Favorite Picture of You;4. Seven Year Itch;5. Immigrant Eyes;6. Stay Away from Lonely Places;7. Just the Way You Are;8. One More Song to Write;9. Nobody's Listening;10. It's Hard to Be Humble - Willie Nelson with Lukas Nelson and Micah Nelson;11. Maybe I Should've Been Listening;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.