- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin
- K58453 000000000 K58453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country icon. Willie Nelson's album of pop standards, penned by America's lege...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country icon. Willie Nelson's album of pop standards, penned by America's legendary songwriting duo George and Ira Gershwin, follows the selection of Willie as the 2015 recipient of the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. Among the 11 Gershwin classics recorded by Willie Nelson for this album are two duets: "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off" with Cyndi Lauper (the song was originally introduced by Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in the 1937 film Shall We Dance) and "Embraceable You" with Sheryl Crow (the song was performed by Ginger Rogers in Girl Crazy, recorded by Billie Holiday in 1944 and inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2005). Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin hearkens back to Stardust, the 1978 blockbuster album of pop standards that secured Willie's reputation as pop balladeer (in addition to his status as one of the architects of outlaw country music).;Track List:1. But Not for Me Willie Nelson 3:16;2. Somebody Loves Me Willie Nelson 2:14;3. Someone to Watch Over Me Willie Nelson 4:04;4. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off Willie Nelson Feat. Cyndi Lauper 3:05;5. It Ain't Necessarily So Willie Nelson 4:27;6. I Got Rhythm Willie Nelson 2:47;7. Love Is Here to Stay Willie Nelson 3:22;8. They All Laughed Willie Nelson 2:43;9. Embraceable You Willie Nelson Feat. Sheryl Crow 3:36;10. They Can't Take That Away from Me Willie Nelson 2:51;11. Summertime Willie Nelson 3:52
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.