- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - The Willie Way
- Write a Review
- #K64825 000000000 K64825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:180gm translucent red colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. With a six-decade career and a catalog of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:180gm translucent red colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. With a six-decade career and a catalog of more than 200 albums to his credit, the iconic Texas singer-songwriter Willie Nelson has earned a permanent position in pop music's pantheon with songs that combine the sophistication of Tin Pan Alley with the rough-and-tumble grit and emotional honesty of country music. 1972's The Willie Way served as Nelson's final release for longtime label RCA before his move to Austin, TX where he became prime mover of a revolutionary and thriving outlaw country music scene. It finds Willie balancing Nashville conventions with rock influences and offering up stellar originals like the haunting balladry of "I'd Rather You Didn't Leave Me" and "You Left Me a Long, Long Time Ago," a masterful collaboration with Hank Cochran on "Undo The Right" and covers of Kris Kristofferson's "Help Me Make It Through The Night" and the classic country blues standard "Mountain Dew.";Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, RED, 180 GRAM VINYL, POSTER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.