- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wilson Pickett - I Don't Want No Part Time Love: Early Years Of The
- Write a Review
- #K68908 000000000 K68908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Cornbread Records presents a compilation featuring Wilson Pickett titled I Don't Want No Part Time Love: The Early Year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Cornbread Records presents a compilation featuring Wilson Pickett titled I Don't Want No Part Time Love: The Early Years Of The Wicked Pickett. Featuring some of his earliest recordings out of Detroit with The Falcons, and very early solo material, this collection shows the legend of soul music when he was just getting started. Though these are early recordings, Pickett's voice is fully formed and some of these tracks are the equals of later hits like "In The Midnight Hour", and "Ninety-Nine And A Half". For fans of American soul music, this collection is absolutely necessary. Issued on 180 gram LP with a deluxe jacket, and a download card.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.