- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wilson Pickett - The Best Of Wilson Pickett, Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- #K64845 000000000 K64845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. One of the most popular singers of the '60s, Wilson Pickett helped introduce t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. One of the most popular singers of the '60s, Wilson Pickett helped introduce the aggressive, rhythmic style of soul music. Aided immeasurably by the excellent studio bands backing him at the Stax Studios in Memphis, Tennessee, and the Fame Studio in Muscle Shoals Alabama, Pickett scored a series of timeless R&B and pop hits throughout his substantial career. This 1971 set, his second Greatest Hits package, gathers definitive numbers like "Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You," "Sugar Sugar," "I'm A Midnight Mover," and "Hey Joe" among many more!;Track List:1. Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You 2:46;2. Sugar Sugar 3:00;3. Get Me Back on Time Engine Number 9 6:23;4. I'm a Midnight Mover 2:23;5. A Man and a Half 2:48;6. Born to Be Wild 2:44;7. She's Lookin' Good 2:21;8. I'm in Love 2:30;9. Hey Joe 3:05;10. Cole Cooke Redding 3:45;11. Hey Jude 4:07;12. You Keep Me Hangin' on 4:43;13. I Found a True Love 2:22;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.