- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Windhand - Grief's Infernal Flower
- Write a Review
- #K62415 000000000 K62415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Windhand's third full length, Grief's Infernal Flower is doom metal's most...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Windhand's third full length, Grief's Infernal Flower is doom metal's most anticipated album of 2015. Produced by Jack Endino (Nirvana, High On Fire, Soundgarden) Grief's Infernal Flower is simultaneously massive, heavy and personal. Front-woman Dorthia Cottrell firmly establishes herself as one of the best vocalists of the genre by perfectly balancing beauty with enormous power. The twin guitars of Garrett Morris and Asechiah Bogdan weave together nine songs worth of perfect riffs and fuzzed out bliss with the colossal rhythm section of bassist Parker Chandler and drummer Ryan Wolfe. While the first two Windhand albums were underground classics, with Grief's Infernal Flower they have cemented themselves as one of the premier bands of our time.;Track List:1. Two Urns;2. Forest Clouds;3. Crypt Key;4. Tanngrisnir;5. Sparrow;6. Hyperion;7. Hesperus;8. Kingfisher;9. Aition;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.