- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wire - Wire
- Write a Review
- #K76157 000000000 K76157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 13th album by the veteran post-punk band. The self-titled album comprises material...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 13th album by the veteran post-punk band. The self-titled album comprises material that was written with the album in mind, but toured extensively first, as well as songs that Colin Newman introduced to the group in the studio just prior to recording. The idea was to get the most spontaneous reaction possible from the musicians, and far from the rough and ready results one might expect from such a tack, Wire is full of swooning pop melodies with a '60s tinge and an irresistible, near motorik rhythmic momentum. One can recognize certain melodic inflections, guitar and bass motifs, and drum rhythms from Wire's idiosyncratic vocabulary but it has a remarkable freshness. The basic tracks were recorded at Rockfield Studios with overdubs added at Brighton Electric. The 11 tracks selected for release were the ones that came together most naturally.;Track List:1. Blogging (3.46);2. Shifting (3.17);3. Burning Bridges (3.17);4. In Manchester (2.42);5. High (1.52);6. Sleep-Walking (7.31);7. Joust Jostle (2.12);8. Swallow (4.17);9. Split Your Ends (3.31);10. Octopus (3.16);11. Harpooned (8.23)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.