- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wishbone Ash - Twin Barrels Burning
- Write a Review
- L32857 000000000 L32857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1982 album from the veteran British rocker...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1982 album from the veteran British rockers. Twin Barrels Burning is the 12th studio album from Wishbone Ash. It was recorded at Sol Studios. It was the highest charting Wishbone Ash album in years, reaching #22 in the UK. It is the only Wishbone Ash album to feature Uriah Heep bassist Trevor Bolder, who was a member of the band for three years (1981-83). This reissue is fully approved by Steve Upton, Laurie Wisefield, Andy Powell and the estate of Trevor Bolder.;Track List:1. Engine Overheat;2. Can't Fight Love;3. Genevieve;4. Me and My Guitar;5. Hold on;6. Streets of Shame;7. No More Lonely Nights;8. Angels Have Mercy;9. Wind Up;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.