- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K80031 000000000 K80031000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:DELUXE PICTURE DISC VINYL EDITION!!! Witchfinder General are a doom metal band from Stourbridge, England. They were par...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:DELUXE PICTURE DISC VINYL EDITION!!! Witchfinder General are a doom metal band from Stourbridge, England. They were part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal scene and have been cited as a major influence on the doom metal genre. "Death Penalty" is their cult debut album originally released in 1982.;Track List:1. Invisible Hate;2. Free Country;3. Death Penalty;4. No Stayer;5. Witchfinder General;6. Burning a Sinner;7. R.I.P;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.