- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wojciech Kilar - Ninth Gate (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K91652 000000000 K91652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Making it's debut on vinyl, Wojciech Kilar's haunting soundtrack t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Making it's debut on vinyl, Wojciech Kilar's haunting soundtrack to Polanski's disturbing film The Ninth Gate (1999) features at it's core the vocals of Korean born soprano, Sumi Jo. Kilar established himself as a horror score composer with Bram Stoker's Dracula and his work here on Polanski's film achieves a creeping sense of menace worthy of Polanski's dark tale of Satanic worship.;Track List:1. Vocalise;2. Opening Titles;3. Corso;4. Corso's Apartment/Bernie Is Dead;5. Liana's Seduction;6. Plane to Spain Bolero;7. The Motorcyclist;8. Missing Book/Mustace Waits for Corso;9. Blood on the Face;10. St. Martin's Chateau;11. Death of Liana;12. Boo!;13. Balkan Burns;14. The Ninth Gate;15. Corso and the Girl;16. Vocalise (Reprise);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.