- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer
- Write a Review
- #K77204 000000000 K77204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2008;Notes:At Mount Zoomer, the second full length LP from the Canadian indie rock band Wolf Parade, an indie rock band from Victo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2008;Notes:At Mount Zoomer, the second full length LP from the Canadian indie rock band Wolf Parade, an indie rock band from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, now based in Montreal, Quebec. The album is named after drummer Arlen Thompson's sound studio, Mount Zoomer, which apparently is "a B.C. euphemism for magic mushrooms and a nod to Montreal band, a Silver Mount Zion." Half of the album was recorded at Arcade Fire's Petite Église in Farnham, Quebec - an old church that was converted to a recording studio for the production of Neon Bible. After touring the east coast in late 2007, Wolf Parade recorded the rest of the album at MIXart Studios in Montreal, Canada.;Track List:1. Soldier's Grin" (Boeckner) - 4:38;2. "Call It a Ritual" (Krug) - 2:47;3. "Language City" (Boeckner) - 5:03;4. "Bang Your Drum" (Krug) - 3:12;5. "California Dreamer" (Krug) - 6:02;6. "The Grey Estates" (Boeckner) - 3:28;7. "Fine Young Cannibals" (Boeckner) - 6:33;8. "An Animal in Your Care" (Krug) - 4:21;9. "Kissing the Beehive" (Boeckner/Krug) - 10:46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.