- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
- Write a Review
- K56532 000000000 K56532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered 10th Anniversary edition of the Australian hard rock band's majo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered 10th Anniversary edition of the Australian hard rock band's major label, self-titled debut. The album was produced by lead singer and founding member, Andrew Stockdale. The hit single, "Woman" won the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance and hit #7 on the Mainstream Rock charts. Features original cover artwork by Frank Frazetta. Wolfmother were formed in 2000 by Stockdale. This 2005 debut album was a critical success, winning the 2005 J Award and the 2006 ARIA Awards for Best Breakthrough Album and Best Rock Album.;Track List:1. Dimension (Side A);2. White Unicorn (Side A);3. Woman (Side A);4. Where Eagles Have Been (Side A);5. Apple Tree (Side B);6. Joker the Thief (Side B);7. Colossal (Side B);8. Mind's Eye (Side B);9. Pyramid (Side A);10. Witchcraft (Side A);11. Tales from the Forest of Gnomes (Side A);12. Love Train (Side A);13. Vagabond (Side A);14. The Earth's Rotation Around the Sun (Side B);15. Vagabond (Acoustic Version) (Side B);16. Joker the Thief (Loving Hands Remix) (Side B);17. Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix) (Side B);18. Love Train (Chicken Lips Malfunction Remix);19. Dimension;20. White Unicorn;21. Woman;22. Apple Tree;23. Not Goin' Home;24. Colossal;25. Pyramid;26. Witchcraft;27. Love Train;28. Vagabond;29. Woman;30. Tales from the Forest of Gnomes;31. Mind's Eye;32. Dimension;33. Where Eagles Have Been;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.