- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
- Write a Review
- #K61685 000000000 K61685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:2011 vinyl LP repressing of the Australian Rock trio's 2006 debut album. The 180-gram audiophile vinyl comes on a gatef...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:2011 vinyl LP repressing of the Australian Rock trio's 2006 debut album. The 180-gram audiophile vinyl comes on a gatefold sleeve, and is limited to 1000 copies that come in red or yellow swirl discs. The band digs deep into the rock of the '70s, and there's inspiration to be found from Zeppelin, Sabbath, Soundgarden, Jethro Tull, Yes and Rush. There's also inspiration from The White Stripes and Queens of the Stone Age. It's a bunch of bizarre amalgams, but it's all still very charming, and their funk rock force indicates that this would be one heckuva live band. A promising beginning. 13 tracks. LP comes with lyrics and an info sheet. Bertus Distribution.;Track List:1. Dimension 04:21;2. White Unicorn 05:04;3. Woman 02:56;4. Where Eagles Have Been 05:33;5. Apple Tree 03:30;6. Joker and the Thief 04:40;7. Colossal 05:04;8. Mind's Eye 04:54;9. Pyramid 04:27;10. Witchcraft 03:25;11. Tales from the Forest of Gnomes 03:38;12. Love Train 03:01;13. Vagabond 03:50;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.