- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Woman's Hour - Conversations
- Write a Review
- #K91555 000000000 K91555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Woman's Hour are not your average band. The first clue comes in the name of the London-based four-piece, taken from a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Woman's Hour are not your average band. The first clue comes in the name of the London-based four-piece, taken from a beloved female-focused news and culture show on BBC Radio 4. The second is in their graphic, striking monochrome visuals, meticulously curated in collaboration with TATE and MOMA certified fine artists Oliver Chanarin and Adam Bromberg. These play with shape and texture, much like their powerful, iridescent music. On their excellent 2014 debut album 'Conversations', this has the intricate construction and intimacy of the xx and the iridescent shimmer of summer-defining indie pop.;Track List:1. Unbroken Sequence;2. Conversations;3. To the End;4. Darkest Place;5. In Stillness We Remain;6. Our Love Has No Rhythm;7. Her Ghost;8. Two Sides of You;9. Devotion;10. Reflections;11. The Day That Needs Defending
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.