- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wooden Indian Burial Ground - How's Your Favorite Dreamer?
- Write a Review
- #K86699 000000000 K86699000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Since 2012, Wooden Indian Burial Ground has released one LP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Since 2012, Wooden Indian Burial Ground has released one LP and two EPs. Their 2016 album, How's Your Favorite Dreamer? Is finally out. They've played hundreds of shows including some killer national festivals like CMJ, Treefort, Nelsonville Music Fest, and PDX Pop Now and they've supported Ty Segall's Fuzz, Built to Spill, Pierced Arrows, and more. Bob Boilen of NPR's All Songs Considered says "the rare breed of psychedelic garage music... that gets me remembering why I've loved this kind of music for so long." Includes ‘Spazz Pony’, ‘Grizzly Peacock’, ‘Moist Dynasty’, ‘How’s Your Favorite Dreamer’ and more.;Track List:1. Styrofoam Factory;2. Sad Mutations;3. The Pretty Good Ok Days;4. Spazz Pony;5. Moist Dynasty;6. How's Your Favorite Dreamer?;7. The Discoverer;8. Burnout Beach;9. Zanesville Massacre;10. Black Eye Tie Dye;11. Dope Mann;12. Grizzly Peacock;13. Why Am I? Who Are You?;14. Sam's Dream;Special Attributes:WHITE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.