- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wooden Shjips - Back to Land
- Write a Review
- #K72273 000000000 K72273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. Back to Land, the quartet's follow up to West, is the first Wooden Shjips record to be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. Back to Land, the quartet's follow up to West, is the first Wooden Shjips record to be conceived outside of San Francisco. Ripley Johnson and Omar Ahsan Uddin moved to Oregon, where the lush climates became a major influence on the songwriting. The band's scope expanded to include more earthy, grounded tones, such as the acoustic guitar, without abandoning their modernist psych core. There is an increased brightness to many of the songs on Back to Land, an easiness with which the band has flirted with in the past but never fully realized until now. The nervy urgency of West has evolved into an assured confidence, from the alliterative, interlocking guitar and organ groove of Ruins to the languidly compelling guitar solos of Servants. The addition of the acoustic guitar to the band's textural palate is coupled here with some of the most melodically direct songs the band has written.;Track List:1. Back to Land;2. Ruins;3. Ghouls;4. These Shadows;5. In the Roses;6. Other Stars;7. Servants;8. Everybody Knows;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.