- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wooden Wand - Death Seat
- Write a Review
- L33770 000000000 L33770000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/26/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. James Jackson Toth, AKA Wooden Wand, is your fearless friend, the stumbling guy who gets himself int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/26/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. James Jackson Toth, AKA Wooden Wand, is your fearless friend, the stumbling guy who gets himself into incredibly fucked up situations but comes out shining and lives to tell about it, entertaining you safely and immensely. You should be grateful. In my view, he's a great American songwriter in full bloom. Most likely you'll think that's a preposterous claim, and I won't blame you, but you'll be totally, completely, and unforgivably wrong not to agree. To me, it's obvious Toth is animated with the same spirit that's moved through Willie, Waylon, Merle, and Hank. Not to say he sounds like them, but his songs unfurl with a similar casual authority. There's no space between who he is and the work he does-never without a guitar, and always writing, listening to, or seeking out new music.;Track List:1. Sleepwalking After Midnight;2. The Mountain;3. Servant to Blues;4. Bobby;5. I Made You;6. Death Seat;7. I Wanna Make a Difference;8. Ms Mowse;9. Until Wrong Looks Right;10. Hotel Bar;11. The Arc;12. Tiny Confessions
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.