- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Woods - Bend Beyond
- Write a Review
- #K68151 000000000 K68151000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the seventh album from the Brooklyn-born Indie Folk band. For Bend Beyond, Woods got d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the seventh album from the Brooklyn-born Indie Folk band. For Bend Beyond, Woods got dark. It's not that they weren't dark before: when you really get in there and listen, Jeremy Earl is singing about some heavy stuff, but it's hidden under his gorgeous falsetto and sometimes obtuse lyrics. On Bend Beyond, though, Earl and company fully embrace that darkness. While previous albums sounded like they went directly from Earl's brain to tape with minimal outside interference, Bend Beyond is lush and full-bodied, the work of a band in perfect, heavy harmony. Listening to the record as a whole, it feels like the most daring leap Woods has made yet: It captures the band's live intensity, but keeps the intimate sadness that made them so great in the first place.;Track List:1. Bend Beyond;2. Cali in a Cup;3. Is It Honest?;4. It Ain't Easy;5. Cascade;6. Back to the Stone;7. Find Them Empty;8. Wind Was the Wine;9. Lily;10. Size Meets the Sound;11. Impossible Sky;12. Something Surreal;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.