- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons-Cold Winter Songs from the Dea
- Write a Review
- #K69342 000000000 K69342000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2002 EP from the Black/Doom Metal band. AGAINST THE SEASONS was...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2002 EP from the Black/Doom Metal band. AGAINST THE SEASONS was recorded in August 2002 at Spectre Sound Studios in Tecumseh, Ontario. It's Woods of Ypres' only album featuring founding members Brian McManus and Aaron Palmer, and their only release on which David Gold doesn't contribute any vocals or guitar work. This album was remastered by producer and then-bassist Dan Hulse in 2005 and re-released with new artwork that summer.;Track List:1. Intro: The Shams of Optimism;2. Crossing the 45th Parallel;3. The Sea of Immeasurable Loss;4. A Meeting Place and Time;5. Awaiting the Inevitable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.