- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wreck & Reference - Absolute Still Life
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68329 000000000 L68329000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Absolute Still Life is the fourth full-length album by the experimental duo Wreck And Reference. The...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Absolute Still Life is the fourth full-length album by the experimental duo Wreck And Reference. The album marks a radical departure from the band's heavy and noise rock origins and finds them driving toward a more electronic and abstract dimension. Like past albums, warped synthesizers and pillaged samples build up the harmonic elements of the songs, but the absence of acoustic drums gives this release a colder, more alien aesthetic. With fewer screams and stranger textures than before, the band find themselves alone again in uncharted and uncategorizable territory.;Track List:1. A Mirror;2. Sturdy Dawn;3. Eris Came to Me at Night;4. Stubborn Lake;5. What Goes in and Comes Out;6. What Is a Gift;7. In Uniform;8. Dumb Forest;9. Amends;10. Irony of Being Something
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.