- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wstr - Red, Green Or Inbetween
- Write a Review
- #K75994 000000000 K75994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:"When we started the band we were all in a situation of waking up every morning, going to work, coming home, going to s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:"When we started the band we were all in a situation of waking up every morning, going to work, coming home, going to sleep," recalls Sammy Clifford, vocalist with Liverpudlian pop punks Wstr (pronounced "Waster"), recalling the origins of his band's blunt moniker. "It felt like we were just wasted space and not really doing much with our lives other than working. To be honest, that situation hasn't really changed other than now we're really broke due to band commitments. But, this band has given us all something to do and to be proud of like, we aren't prepared to just settle for a boring, generic lifestyle and we're doing something about it." A creative outlet born from lack of options, a cathartic escape from the norm... these tropes lie at the heart of many a band's origin story, but few fresh-faced acts come out of the blocks and ﬂourish as quickly as Wstr. Completed by guitarists Danny Swift and Kieren Alder and bassist Alex Tobijanski, the quartet grew up on "the 'original' mainstream pop punk bands, like BLINK, NEW FOUND GLORY and SUM 41," and they make no bones about being the product of their influence. "I think our music reﬂects the music we love, yet it's got an edge to it that doesn't distance itself from what the genre has evolved into today," opines Sammy. "It's a good blend of the bands that drew us to playing instruments in the frst place and the;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.