- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wu-Tang Clan - Iron Flag
- Write a Review
- #K65200 000000000 K65200000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing with four page insert. IRON FLAG was the fourth studio album by East Coast Hip Hop col...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing with four page insert. IRON FLAG was the fourth studio album by East Coast Hip Hop collective Wu-Tang Clan, released in 2001. It was certified Gold. Having churned out a myriad of solo projects since their breakthrough, the crew surprisingly came together a year after THE W to launch a new album. Rather than stick to one unified sound for most of the album's tracks, as with previous Clan albums, much of IRON FLAG returns to many different individual sounds and styles that the Wu-Tang had visited over the years. Sonical influences range from RZA's Bobby Digital sound to the gritty style of the Wu-Tang's debut album, and the sped-up vocal samples style of WU-TANG FOREVER. IRON FLAG also makes use of non-Wu artists well known in their own right: Flavor Flav of Public Enemy and soul legend Ronald Isley make appearances.;Track List:1. In the Hood;2. Rules;3. Chrome Wheels;4. Soul Power (Black Jungle) Ft. Flavor Flav;5. Uzi (Pinky Ring);6. One of These Days;7. Ya'll Been Warned;8. Babies;9. Radioactive (Four Assassins);10. Back in the Game;11. Iron Flag;12. Dashing (Reasons)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.