- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wu-Tang Clan - Legend Of The Wu-tang Clan: Wu-tang Clan's Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K57098 000000000 K57098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/26/2004;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This beginner's introduction to the Clan features hits from all four of their albums, as well...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/26/2004;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This beginner's introduction to the Clan features hits from all four of their albums, as well as three tracks previously available only on compilations and soundtracks-"In Tha Beginning... There Was Rap" (a nod to Run-D.M.C.'s "Sucker MCs"), "Next Friday" and "Soul in the Hole." There are also two rare alternate mixes-"Method Man" and "Protect Ya Neck." It's a strong compilation of some important songs, and it showcases Wu-Tang as one of the best groups to ever make Hip-Hop. If you're a collector, this is a must-add to your shelf.;Track List:1. C.R.E.A.M.;2. Method Man (Skunk Mix);3. Protect Ya Neck (Bloody Version);4. Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit Co-producer – Method Man;5. Can It Be All So Simple;6. Shame On A Nigga;7. Da Mystery Of Chessboxin' Co-producer – Ol' Dirty Bastard;8. Reunited;9. It's Yourz;10. Triumph Rap [Featuring] – Cappadonna;11. Gravel Pit Vocals – Paulissa Moorman*;12. Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off);13. Sucker M.C.'s Producer – Goldfinghaz T-Smoov;14. Uzi (Pinky Ring);15. Shaolin Worldwide Producer – Allah Mathematics Rap [Featuring] – Street Life;16. Diesel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.