- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wu-Tang Clan - w
- Write a Review
- #K74601 000000000 K74601000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. THE W was the third studio album by the world's best Hip Hop group Wu-Tang Clan. Released in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. THE W was the third studio album by the world's best Hip Hop group Wu-Tang Clan. Released in 2000, the album debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200, and instantly topped the R&B/Hip Hop Albums Chart after release. Containing the hit 'Gravel Pit', the album was certified Platinum a few months later. After their 1997 album WU-TANG FOREVER and several solo projects, THE W has a more rugged, less polished sound than most Wu-Tang related albums from that era. Group mastermind RZA produced THE W with roughed up Soul samples and tight, tough beats. Paranoid kung fu samples and bizarre sounds drive the fantastic nightmare. The back-to-basics approach works so well because it puts the focus back on some of the best rappers in the game. The album also features guest appearances from Isaac Hayes, Redman, Nas, Busta Rhymes and Snoop Dogg.;Track List:1. Intro (Shaolin Finger Jab) / Chamber Music;2. Careful (Click Click);3. Hollow Bones;4. Redbull (Featuring Redman);5. One Blood Under w (Featuring Junior Reid);6. Conditioner (Featuring Snoop Dogg);7. Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off);8. Let My Niggas Live (Featuring Nas);9. I Can't Go to Sleep (Featuring Isaac Hayes);10. Do You Really (Thang Thang);11. The Monument (Featuring Busta Rhymes);12. Gravel Pit;13. Jah World (Featuring Junior Reid)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.