- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wye Oak - Civilian
- Write a Review
- #K75707 000000000 K75707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:2011 vinyl LP pressing. Jenn Wasner and Andy Stack return with their third album, "Civilian." "Civilian" is a kind of 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:2011 vinyl LP pressing. Jenn Wasner and Andy Stack return with their third album, "Civilian." "Civilian" is a kind of 21st-century folk music, imbued with dense shoegaze guitars, nearly melodic rhythms, and impeccable splashes of electronic color. Without leaning on conventional structure, the songs beguile with fascinating chords and melodies, Jenn's voice and riveting lyrics, mesmerizing rhythms, and an intoxicating aural landscape. Jenn sums up the meaning of the album saying, "this collection of songs is called 'Civilian' because I believe everyone wants to be normal, but no one truly is.";Track List:1. Two Small Deaths;2. The Alter;3. Holy Holy;4. Dogs Eyes;5. Civilian;6. Fish;7. Plains;8. Hot As Day;9. We Were Wealth;10. Doubt
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.