- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xenia Rubinos - Black Terry Cat
- Write a Review
- #K63612 000000000 K63612000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Xenia Rubinos is a New York based singer and pianist who dips in and out o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Xenia Rubinos is a New York based singer and pianist who dips in and out of genre and structure to create movingly powerful songs with her O.G. signature sound. Xenia's powerhouse vocals are at the center of her music which grows from a wide range of influences from R&B to Hip-Hop to Jazz, all delivered with a soulful punk aura. The New Yorker described her work as "rhythmically fierce, vocally generous music that slips through the net of any known genre". Music has been Xenia's life for all of her life. She began playing piano at the age of 4, and picked up singing shortly after. She earned a scholarship to the prestigious Berklee School of Music in Boston, where she studied Voice and Composition. It was there that she met her musical partner, drummer and producer Marco Buccelli, who would go on to be her main musical collaborator for the next decade and the two are still together today.;Track List:1. Romeo;2. Don't Wanna Be;3. Mexican Chef;4. Black Stars;5. Just Like I;6. Right?;7. 5;8. Lonely Lover;9. Laugh Clown;10. I Won't Say;11. LL;12. See Them;13. Now Ur Being the Girl;14. How Strange It Is;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.