- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xenu & The Thetans - Xenu & The Thetans
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69458 000000000 L69458000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/28/2019;Notes:When Brandon Welchez from CROCODILES (Fat Possum Records) moved from the sunny, mellow beaches of San Diego, CA to the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/28/2019;Notes:When Brandon Welchez from CROCODILES (Fat Possum Records) moved from the sunny, mellow beaches of San Diego, CA to the hyper metropolis of Mexico City, he was practically forced to take that change of scenery and let it manifest into more chaotic, aggressive and ridiculous sounds. The new manifestation is called XENU & THE THETANS, and it's not rock-it scientology here, gang. This is that primal punk rock madness that pours outta yer pores when you just wanna belt out some Germs / Bad Brains style 'core and get nasty. Enter the recently-relocated-to-DF Johnny Otis Davila, aka Dr. Papi, from San Juan, PR garage-psych heroes DAVILA 666, and you get equal blasts of hilarity / stupidity slapped in to the mix. And SLAP this album does! From the album opening anthemic tribute to dead friends "Amigos Muertos" to the more than a little bit dangerous closer "Un Poco de Peligro," XATT exhales every syllable in swarthy Spanish, and every last beat in the universal language of rock'n'roll!;Track List:1. Amigos Muertos;2. No Es Tu Causa;3. Nadie Por Quién Morir;4. El Rock de la Extinción;5. El Día Perfecto;6. Te Crees Mejor Que Yo;7. Muy Ocupado;8. Dos Imperios No Dejo de Pensar;9. Morir de Amor;10. Estúpidas Fronteras;11. Un Poco de Peligro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.