- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xerxes - Collision Blonde
- Write a Review
- #K91108 000000000 K91108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Louisville punk band Xerxes 2014 sophomore full length is backed by guitarist Will Allard, bassist Joseph Goode and dru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Louisville punk band Xerxes 2014 sophomore full length is backed by guitarist Will Allard, bassist Joseph Goode and drummer Ben Sears (who also plays alongside Allard in Whips/Chains). with a new line-up and some years removed from their young, violent hardcore days, Collision Blonde's instrumental prowess sounds less like their elder contemporaries and more a cleaner tone reminiscent of Jesus and Mary Chain and the Cure, yet sharp and uneasy in the vein of Bauhaus' early gothic post-punk edge. Tracks like "Knife" & the closing "Nosedive" are aggressively built up into a cathartic release, alluding to Ceremony, Iceage and 'mewithoutYou' at times. The album was produced by Evan Weiss (from Chicago Emo band Into It. Over It);Track List:1. I Was Wrong;2. Criminal Animal;3. A Toast;4. Knife;5. Use As Directed;6. Chestnut Street;7. Collision Blonde;8. Exit 123;9. (But Here We Are);10. Nosedive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.