- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XL Middleton - Tap Water
- Write a Review
- #K74068 000000000 K74068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:"Tap Water" is XL Middleton's first full-length LP in the modern funk mode. As with his previous single releases such a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:"Tap Water" is XL Middleton's first full-length LP in the modern funk mode. As with his previous single releases such as "Keep It Funkin" & "Press Play" (with Zackey Force Funk & Eddy Funkster), Middleton seeks to continue building on the links between 80's boogie funk & 90's g-funk, drawing heavily from both wells to create a fresh new sound that pays homage to it's blueprints while continuing to progress and innovate at the same time. For the most part, the songs on "Tap Water" avoid the instrumental only ethos of much of today's funk, instead opting for more traditional song structures, resulting in music with easily relatable content. Whether it's a love song ("I'm Ready"), a lust song ("Psychic"), speaking out on the disposable, trend-obsessed culture of the modern day ("Do Me Like That"), or simply declaring his funk dominance ("Bumpin'"), "Tap Water" is a well-rounded album designed to appeal to anyone from the most discerning funkologist to the more casual purveyor of all things on the one.;Track List:1. Bumpin';2. Sunshine Power Lines;3. High on Your Love;4. Exception to the Rule;5. I'm Ready;6. Psychic;7. You Know It's True (Feat. Diamond Ortiz);8. Do Me Like That (Feat. Moniquea)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.