- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yak - Hungry Heart
- Write a Review
- K80773 000000000 K80773000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Oli Burslem and Andy Jones were born in the Black Country and raised in the suburbs. They then moved to London and star...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Oli Burslem and Andy Jones were born in the Black Country and raised in the suburbs. They then moved to London and started selling curiosities in markets, which led to them meeting other musicians (a family table to Spiritualized's John Coxon, an antique German map to Bill Drummond, a chair to a Caribou member, a model ship to a Scottish band - not that one - and an antique dildo to a Peace associate). They also put on an artwork exhibition with Thurston Moore. In the meantime, songs were written in a basement of a furniture store in East London. It was dark and Yak were born. Kiwib drummer Elliot Rawson joins to bang the drums.;Track List:1. Hungry Heart;2. Something On Your Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.