- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yann Tiersen - Dust Lane
- Write a Review
- #K72898 000000000 K72898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Already a major performer in his native France and throughout Europe, classical trained composer Yann Tiersen is best k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Already a major performer in his native France and throughout Europe, classical trained composer Yann Tiersen is best known in the US for his Arthouse hit film soundtracks Amelie and Goodbye Lenin. "Dust Lane", Tiersen's official Anti and US debut, is a cinematic orchestral pop record that recalls the swagger of classic Serge Gainsbourg, the bravura of early Eno and the faded music-hall grandeur of Brits like Pulp and Divine Comedy as it veers from sunny folk-inspired songs to full choir workouts.;Track List:1. Amy;2. Dust Lane;3. Dark Stuff;4. Palestine;5. Chapter Nineteen;6. Ashes;7. Till the End;8. F*#k Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.