- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yasuaki Shimizu - Music For Commercials
- K59434 000000000 K59434000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally issued by Crammed in 1987, this is one of the most sought-after releases in their legenda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally issued by Crammed in 1987, this is one of the most sought-after releases in their legendary Made To Measure series. Known for his numerous albums, soundtracks, and collaborations with an impossibly broad array of artists (from Ryuichi Sakamoto and DJ Towa Tei to Van Dyke Parks, Björk, Manu Dibango and Elvin Jones), composer, saxophonist and producer Yasuaki Shimizu also released several electronic music productions during the '80s, which are currently generating a lot of interest (a.o. his recently reissued Mariah project). Music For Commercials is a brilliant and inventive collection of short pieces, initially conceived as soundtracks for Japanese TV commercials (and bearing sweet titles such as "Seiko," "Sharp," "Honda"). These 24-tracks (each clocking in at two minutes or less, except one longer piece composed for a computer-animation short) abound with hit-and-run sound collages, twittering computers, and energetic ricocheting between myriad styles of music. This album has achieved near-mythical status in the last few years, which have seen artists such as Oneohtrix Point Never sing it's praise.;Track List:1. Tachikawa;2. Seiko 1;3. Seiko 2;4. Sen-Nen 1;5. Ricoh 1;6. Seiko 3;7. Boutique Joy;8. Seiko 4;9. Ricoh 2;10. Laox;11. Shiseido;12. Seiko 5;13. Sharp;14. Sen-Nen 2;15. Honda;16. Suntory;17. Knorr;18. Bridgestone 1;19. Bridgestone 2;20. Bridgestone 3;21. Bridgestone 4;22. Bridgestone 5;23. Ka-Ch-Fu-Getsu;24. Seibu
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.