- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yawpers - Boy In A Well
- Write a Review
- K54437 000000000 K54437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. The Yawpers third album, Boy in a Well, sound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. The Yawpers third album, Boy in a Well, sounds like Alan Lomax using his field recorder to capture Mance Lipscomb ripping a laced joint with the Cramps and strapping on their instruments to let it fly. It's a complex concept album - manically conceived, historically situated, emotionally underscored and set in a plot-driven fictive universe. It's demented, unpredictable, taboo, ambitious, and yet distinctively cohesive. The Yawpers are a rock 'n' roll trio from Denver, Colorado. Their name is derived from a Walt Whitman poem, entitled "Song of Myself": "I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world." The Yawpers play in a unique setting of two acoustic guitar players and drummer, yet their music is played with "raucous glee comparable to seeing a metal band".;Track List:1. Armistice Day;2. A Decision Is Made;3. A Visitor Is Welcomed;4. Room with a View;5. Mon Dieu;6. The Awe and the Anguish;7. Mon Nom;8. Face to Face to Face;9. No Going Back;10. God's Mercy;11. Linen for the Orphan;12. Reunion;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.