- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yehudi Menuhin - Bach Concertos
- Write a Review
- #K90107 000000000 K90107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:This classic LP of the Bach Concertos was recorded when Menuhin was in his early 40s and in his prime and the LP has be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:This classic LP of the Bach Concertos was recorded when Menuhin was in his early 40s and in his prime and the LP has been newly cut at EMI's Abbey Road Studios from the original stereo EMI Master Tapes. The Bach a minor and E minor Concertos were recorded at London's famous Kingsway Hall venue on the 7th & 8th of October 1958, and the Double Concerto (with the legendary French violinist Christian Ferras) recorded on 8 July 1959. Produced and engineered by Peter Andry and Robert Gooch. The album is pressed on 180 gram vinyl to audiophile standards and features the original album artwork. "The stereo balance is wonderfully successful, with Menuhin on the right in the solo concertos, so that he is the more clearly contrasted with the first violins, while in the double concerto the two players can be clearly differentiated all the time in this sort of music stereo pays splendid dividends" - RF, Gramophone, June 1960.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.