- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Naughty Boys & Instrumental
- Write a Review
- #K65299 000000000 K65299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page insert. Housed in PVC protective s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page insert. Housed in PVC protective sleeve. Naughty Boys (1983) was Yellow Magic Orchestra's sixth and final album to top the Japanese Oricon Pop charts. 'Kimi Ni Mune Kyun' also became the highest charting single by a technopop artist on the Oricon charts, debuting at #2. A remix album, Naughty Boys Instrumental was released in July 1983. It contained nearly the entire Naughty Boys album as instrumental tracks in an entirely different running order, as well as the b-side to 'Kimi Ni Mune Kyun', 'Chaos Panic' and the full instrumental version of 'You've Got to Help Yourself', of which the vocal track was included on Service. Naughty Boys Instrumental featured additional synthesizers imitating the vocal lines, as well as new embellishments and mixes. Several tracks featured sonically updated percussion tracks, while 'Ongaku' featured an acoustic piano soloing over the piece.;Track List:1. Kimi Ni Mune Kyun (Uwaki Na Bakansu);2. Expected Way;3. Focus;4. Ongaku;5. Opened My Eyes;6. You've Got to Help Yourself;7. Lotus Love;8. Kai-Koh;9. Expecting Rivers;10. Wild Ambitions;11. Chaos Panic;12. Expected Way;13. Focus;14. Kai-Koh;15. Expecting Rivers;16. You've Got to Help Yourself;17. Lotus Love;18. Ongaku;19. Opened My Eyes;20. Wild Ambitions
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.