- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Ymo USA & Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Write a Review
- #K65277 000000000 K65277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Housed in a PVC sleeve. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Housed in a PVC sleeve. This first YMO album was released in 1978 in Japan and set a precedent in the music industry like never before. By releasing this daring album, YMO shook the world with their synthpop, at the time a revelation as well as a revolution. YMO created their own sound, far ahead of it's time. The band was amongst the first to use a 'computer music composer', which was a programmed Roland MC-8 Microcomposer developed by Hideki Matsutake (composer, arranger and computer programmer). The trio mainly used electronic equipment on this album. The only acoustic instruments used were a piano and marimba percussion set. This type of production was never heard of before and set about a new movement within the music business. Featuring the hit 'Firecracker', an infectious and exotic Martin Denny cover, which became a staple in the early hip hop scene in New York.;Track List:1. Computer Game 'Theme from the Circus';2. Firecracker;3. Simoon;4. Cosmic Surfin';5. Computer Game 'Theme from the Invader';6. Yellow Magic (Tong Poo);7. La Femme Chinoise;8. Bridge Over Troubled Music;9. Mad Pierrot;10. Computer Game 'Theme from the Circus';11. Firecracker;12. Simoon;13. Cosmic Surfin';14. Computer Game 'Theme from the Invader';15. Tong Poo;16. La Femme Chinoise;17. Bridge Over Troubled Music;18. Mad Pierrot;19. Acrobat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.