- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yellowcard - When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes
- Write a Review
- K55709 000000000 K55709000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:After two-and-a-half years, the music that provided a soundtrack for rebellious-yet-sensitive, coastal-dreaming pop-pun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:After two-and-a-half years, the music that provided a soundtrack for rebellious-yet-sensitive, coastal-dreaming pop-punk kids of the early 00's is back. Yellowcard have put the break to rest with the announcement of a brand new record on a new label and tearing into life on the road again. Returning to their pre-major label indie beginnings, Yellowcard have signed with Hopeless Records for their seventh studio album. After 3 million records and over 4 million single tracks sold, Yellowcard is poised to re-energize their rabid fanbase and gain new ones with their heartfelt anthems of youth.;Track List:1. The Sound of You and Me;2. For You and Your Denial;3. With You Around;4. Hang You Up;5. Life of Leaving Home;6. Hide;7. Soundtrack;8. Sing for Me;9. See Me Smiling;10. Be the Young
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.