- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yellowcard - Yellowcard
- Write a Review
- #K55688 000000000 K55688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download. 2016 release, the 10th and final studio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download. 2016 release, the 10th and final studio album from the pop punk band. After nearly 20 years as a band, Yellowcard is returning to Hopeless Records for their final full length album. The band self-produced the effort. Much of the process was done by the band themselves in Ryan Key's crowd-funded The Lone Tree Recordings studio. The album art photo was taken by guitarist Ryan Mendez. This self-titled album includes the singles "Rest in Peace" and "The Hurt Is Gone". Yellowcard formed in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1997 and have been based in Los Angeles since 2000. The group's music is distinctive within the band's genre because it features the prominent use of a violin.;Track List:1. Rest in Peace;2. What Appears;3. Got Yours;4. A Place We Set Afire;5. Leave a Light on;6. The Hurt Is Gone;7. Empty Street;8. I'm a Wrecking Ball;9. Savior's Robes;10. Fields Fences;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, CLEAR VINYL, GRAY, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.