- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yes - Fragile
- Write a Review
- #K54293 000000000 K54293000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Fragile is the fourth studio album from progressive rock band Yes, originally relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Fragile is the fourth studio album from progressive rock band Yes, originally released in November 1971 on Atlantic Records. It is their first album recorded with keyboardist Rick Wakeman in the band's line-up after Tony Kaye was fired for having a lack of interest in learning more electronic keyboards. Formed of nine tracks, four are group performances while the remaining five are solo features written by each member. It's cover was designed by Roger Dean, who would design their future band logo, stage sets, and many of their future album covers. Fragile received a positive reception upon it's release and was a commercial and critical success, reaching #4 on the US Billboard Top LPs chart and #7 on the UK Albums Chart. "Roundabout" was released as a single in the US which reached #13 and is one of the band's best known songs.;Track List:1. Roundabout;2. Cans and Brahms (Extracts from Brahms' 4th Symphony in E Minor Third Movement);3. We Have Heaven;4. South Side of the Sky;5. Five Per Cent for Nothing;6. Long Distance Runaround;7. The Fish (Schindleria Praemeturus);8. Mood for a Day;9. Heart of the Sunrise;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.