- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yes - Open Your Eyes
- Write a Review
- #K72789 000000000 K72789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/31/2012;Notes:In 1997 Rick Wakeman had left YES and was replaced by Billy Sherwood. Yes was planning a tour and decided to record a n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/31/2012;Notes:In 1997 Rick Wakeman had left YES and was replaced by Billy Sherwood. Yes was planning a tour and decided to record a new album to promote while they were on the road. Chris Squire and Billy Sherwood had been working on a project together. Jon Anderson became interested and the music became a full-fledged Yes project. The result was "Open Your Eyes", one of the best, and perhaps the most sophisticated of the Yes albums - a selection of catchy tunes and interesting themes. Now on 180 gram vinyl for the very first time! Double album in gatefold cover. A world premiere!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.