- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yes - Yes Expanded
- Write a Review
- K65348 000000000 K65348000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Limited expanded double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including four page booklet includes bonus LP. Ye...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Limited expanded double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including four page booklet includes bonus LP. Yes (1969) is considered among the first progressive rock albums. The original line-up of vocalist Jon Anderson, bassist Chris Squire, guitarist Peter Banks, keyboardist Tony Kaye, and drummer Bill Bruford remained intact for the album's recording. In an era when psychedelic meanderings were the order of the day, Yes delivered a surprisingly focused and exciting record that covered lots of bases in presenting their sound. The album opens boldly, with the fervor of a metal band of the era playing full tilt on 'Beyond and Before' but it is with the second number, a cover of the Byrds' 'I See You' that they show some of their real range. The song is highlighted by an extraordinary jazz workout from lead guitarist Peter Banks and drummer Bill Bruford that runs circles around the original by Roger McGuinn and company. Included is a bonus LP to the original package, with early versions of other songs, previously not included on the album.;Track List:1. Beyond And Before;2. I See You;3. Yesterday And Today;4. Looking Around;5. Harold Land;6. Every Little Thing;7. Sweetness;8. Survival;9. Everydays (Single Version);10. Dear Father (Early Version #2);11. Something's Coming;12. Everydays (Early Version);13. Dear Father (Early Version #1);14. Something's Coming (Early Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.