- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yesterdays New Quintet - Angles Without Edges
- Write a Review
- #K62630 000000000 K62630000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/20/2009;Notes:Using jazz experimentation, education, and the unequivocal brilliance of his hip-hop creativity as a primary instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/20/2009;Notes:Using jazz experimentation, education, and the unequivocal brilliance of his hip-hop creativity as a primary instrument, Madlib leads this record of paramount importance in the modern jazz and hip-hop worlds alike. Favoring swatches of lounge-heavy atmosphere and Fender Rhodes rivers to forever soulful infinity, big beats, and abstract soloing on everything from vibraphone to the turntable itself, Angles Without Edges is where music hoped to go by 2001. This is a hip-hop record made with jazz principles of improvisation, spacy cut-and-paste passages of drifting solos, and periods of vamping grooves that are layered handsomely with uncut breaks that build on top of themselves, eventually creating what may be the Bitches Brew of the new millennium. Released on the progressive and reputable Stones Throw label, also home to their Uno Esta 12" and Bomb Shelter 7", Angles is 19 tracks deep and doesn't stray in quality as the beats drum on. Highlights include the math jazzy "Julani, " the soul eclipse in "Papa, " and the outer space dub/samba in "Paladium.";Track List:1. Prelude;2. Julani;3. Papa;4. Keeper of My Soul;5. The One Who Knows;6. The Birth of Ynq;7. Paladium;8. Life's Angles;9. Thinking of You;10. Uno Esta;11. Rugged Tranquility;12. Daylight;13. Hot Water;14. Mestizo Eyes;15. Sun Goddess;16. Kuhn's Theme;17. Little Girl (Dakota's Song);18. Broken Dreams;19. Last Day
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.