- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out
- Write a Review
- #K56434 000000000 K56434000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:2011 reissue on 120-gram double vinyl LP. This culturally literate, emotionally rich album has allusions to "The Simpso...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:2011 reissue on 120-gram double vinyl LP. This culturally literate, emotionally rich album has allusions to "The Simpsons," legendary author Thomas Pynchon and myriad independent films, while exploring the many facets of relationships. "Tears Are In Your Eyes" and "Madeline" are prime examples of Georgia Hubley's buttery voice "The Crying of Lot G" is a '50s ballad. "Our Way To Fall" showcases Ira Kaplan's enigmatic voice against the dreamy backdrop of soft drums and lilting organs. "Everyday" models a plaintive guitar against hushed vocals. It sets the mood of the album, a delightfully somber tone. Meanwhile, "Saturday" and "Cherry Chapstick" are about the unpredictable, full of random piano bursts and chaotic harmonies, promising that this indie rock group has more to deliver than immediately meets the eye-or, more fittingly, the ear. It's an enduring album and an important one.;Track List:1. Everyday;2. Our Way to Fall;3. Saturday;4. Let's Save Tony Orlando's House;5. Last Days of Disco;6. The Crying of Lot G;7. You Can Have It All;8. Tears Are in Your Eyes;9. Cherry Chapstick;10. From Black to Blue;11. Madeline;12. Tired Hippo;13. Night Falls on Hoboken
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.