- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One
- Write a Review
- K56426 000000000 K56426000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 120 gram vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Produced by Roger Moutenot and recorded at House of Da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 120 gram vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Produced by Roger Moutenot and recorded at House of David in Nashville, Tennessee. The album expands the guitar-based pop of it's predecessor Electr-O-Pura to encompass a variety of other music genres, including bossa nova, krautrock, and electronic music. Most of the songs on the album deal with melancholy emotions and range from short and fragile ballads to long and open-ended dissonance. Stand outs include the ever reflective 'Autumn Sweater', 'Sugarcube', and their cover of the Beach Boys' 'Little Honda'. A fan favorite and ranked as of the best of albums of the 1990s by Pitchfork, Spin, and Paste Magazine, back in print after two years.;Track List:1. Return to Hot Chicken;2. Moby Octopad;3. Sugarcube;4. Damage;5. Deeper Into Movies;6. Shadows;7. Stockholm Syndrome;8. Stockholm Syndrome;9. Autumn Sweater;10. Green Arrow;11. One PM Again;12. The Lie and How We Told It;13. Center of Gravity;14. Spec Bebop;15. We're and American Band;16. My Little Corner of the World
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.