- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yob - Atma
- Write a Review
- #K67936 000000000 K67936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. There's no doubt that Oregon's Yob is one of the most recognizable names in the underground m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. There's no doubt that Oregon's Yob is one of the most recognizable names in the underground metal game of thrones. Their 2009 comeback LP the Great Cessation brought them to heights of recognition that they'd always deserved but had never achieved. The world was finally ready for Yob. In 2011, Yob is now firmly back, hungry to tour and have delivered a striking five-song statement in the form of Atma. 20 Buck Spin has the honor of releasing the band's latest as a gatefold double-LP.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.